We realize we have more tips for BioMat use to share. Here’s more thoughts:
- The bio-mat is designed so most people can use it safely. (There’s a few contraindications which will be the subject of another blog.) Also, know that BioMats have been and are currently frequently tested. Three countries in particular test the BioMat regularly – the United States, Japan and Korea. The BioMat’s parent company (Richway International) has approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the professional-size BioMat. In addition, several other safety certifications have been granted from ISO, CE and KETI for the Richway product line.
- A main purpose of the BioMat is to help bring the body back into alignment or balance. One way of doing this is detoxing. Both the BioMat’s infrared heat and amethyst crystals can facilitate detoxing. The far infrared heat does this by making the body sweat, “awakening” the lymph system so toxins and body fluids move out of the body. The amethyst helps release toxins vis-à-vis urinating and/or bowel movements. All of this is a natural way for your body to eliminate toxins and this is positive for your overall health.
- It is important to use the mat every day for best results; the health effects/benefits are cumulative and comprehensive. Eventually, you may wish to sleep on your mat for added therapeutic value.
- For low back issues/pain, you might want to place a bolster or pillow under the mat to raise your knees slightly. This is a way to keep your lower back more comfortable while touching the mat more fully to maximize as much direct body contact with the mat as possible. This helps you receive the optimal therapeutic benefits.
- And of course, enjoy your BioMat to the fullest!
So, these are just a few additional pointers to use your BioMat most effectively. If you have other ideas, please feel free to share with us!