Corporate wellness and employees’ health is critical to the overall success of any business. Healthy employees bring great energy and ideas, more focus, and increased productivity to the workplace.
But, the competitive corporate environment places stress on employees as it requires “do more with less.” In addition, increased technology makes for a more sedentary lifestyle, and results in excess weight and other health complications.
The synergistic “technology triad” of 1) far infrared heat, 2) negative ions, and 3) amethyst can help corporate executives and staff. The BioMat is an affordable Class II medical device registered with the FDA and is easily programmed to individualize each staff member’s session.
Providing BioMats helps your organization in the following ways:
- Support the immune system boosting energy levels and decreasing the number of sick days.
- Increase staff productivity by reducing stress.
- Reduce absenteeism with improved overall well-being.
- Boost employee morale by providing a convenient, on-site, spa-like treatment in only 15 minutes!
- Lower the number of insurance claims which may reduce healthcare premium amounts.
- Show your employees you care about their health by being proactive and focusing on prevention (before medical intervention is required).
The BioMat gives:
- Relief for minor muscle pain in areas where applied, including relaxation of muscles (by application of heat).
- Increased blood circulation in areas where applied.
- Eased minor joint pain and stiffness.
- Support to the immune system.
- Improved sleep (if associated with pain relief and for those with occasional sleeplessness).
- Reduced inflammation (where applied).
The BioMat is a healing tool available for corporate use and provides relief of:
- Joint pain and stiffness associated with arthritis.
- Minor muscular back pain.
- Minor muscle pain, including muscle spasms.
- Minor sprains and strains.
To learn more about the professional-size, full-body BioMat, click here.
To learn more about the Amethyst & Tourmaline Pillow, click here.
To learn more about the Mini BioMat, click here.