The BioMat’s three year limited warranty is offered by Richway International, Inc. (BioMat’s parent company) and they guarantee to repair or replace your product if it becomes defective in any way. Certain fees may apply, depending on the nature of the problem, the product and the amount of time that has passed since your purchase. Click here for more information and for a fee schedule.
Contact Richway directly for returns and repairs:
Phone: 1-855-338-6410 or 808.589.2800
Richway updated its warranty when CoVid “hit.” The current Richway Care Program Policy is effective as of August 26, 2020 and is designed to be convenient for Richway BioMat distributors and customers for certain products that are eligible.
When Richway International updated this policy, they created it so you longer have to ship your BioMat to Hawaii for repairs (in many situations), giving you the best possible service in the most cost-effective manner.
The products that are covered under this Care Program are:
- BioMat 3000MX (Mini, Professional, Single, Queen and King) – these mats will be replaced with a BioMat 7000MX, which is an upgrade. (Controller, cotton pad and carrying case not included)
- BioMat 7000MX (Mini, Professional, Single, Queen and King)
- BioAcoustic Mat (Professional and Single)
- Orgone BioMat (Queen and King)
- Alkal-Life Water System 7000sL
You are eligible to receive a replacement product at a discounted rate if you purchased one of the above-mentioned covered products. This includes both damaged products and/or technical issues with your product. There are two stipulations:
- Replacement BioMats will only have the mat replaced (the BioMat controllers are not included in the replacement).
- All Mini BioMats are replaced with 7000 MX domed models.
For additional information, contact Richway directly (see contact information above) to learn more about this current Richway Care Program Policy.