For this blog post, we want to veer off the norm and discuss spirituality and the BioMat.
One nice thing about bio-mats is you can use them at any time – morning, noon or night. And you can use them to nap, meditate, read a book, pray, or just lay and be. Any of these times can be connected to your spirituality. Once you have used the BioMat for awhile and your body has adjusted to it, you can use the BioMat for any length of time that you wish. We have many customers who share with us that using the BioMat has helped them be more in tune with their bodies, including paying attention to self-regulation. (Self-regulation is being mindful of your needs and then gently giving yourself the nourishment you desire.) This is all about self-love … and is definitely connected to spirituality.
Over time, with regular use, the Richway International BioMat becomes a part of your way of life. It is integrated into your daily routines, behaviors and practices. It is at this point that you will likely feel the most health benefits from this unique healing product.
A discussion about spirituality wouldn’t be complete without mentioning breathing. Here’s a simple and effective technique that can easily be incorporated while on the BioMat:
- Breathe in through your nose with five slow counts.
- Hold for five slow counts.
- As you exhale, breathe through your mouth on five slow counts and envision the exhale dropping into your heart.
- After you establish this rhythm, then focus on filling your heart with love, gratitude, joy, appreciation or any other positive emotion.
- Radiate these feelings out into your neighborhood, city, state, country and the world.
Your personal spiritual experience on the BioMat contributes to the collective energetic field. Does this sound appealing to you? If so, let’s connect at 952-829-1919.