We want to share some thoughts about the BioMat is expensive … really?!
Yes, the bio-mat costs some money but isn’t your health worth it? As we age, the old adage “if you don’t have your health, you don’t have quality of life” is certainly true, isn’t it?
How’s your health? Are you personally having some challenges? Can the bio-mat help? We want to share some ideas how the mat can be useful and helpful:
- The unique layers of the BioMat provide additional health benefits to you. Keep in mind the BioMat is constructed of 17 layers and a few of the layers warrant special benefits—
- The peach and grape seed layer provides organic energy, natural far infrared and a big “dose” of negative ions.
- The TOCA layer is a tourmaline gemstone layer within the BioMat. (Tourmaline’s energetic properties are mental clarity and focus.)
- The BioMat’s surface layer is 100% cotton fabric (excluding the urethane window which shows the crystals). Many of the BioMat knock-offs utilize fabrics with synthetics. These are not healthy and in fact, may actually cause specific health challenges.
- The state-of-the-art IC chip and innovative technologies in the BioMat controller handles the overall BioMat’s programming, setting the original BioMat apart from any of the imitators.
The BioMat is a non-invasive therapy to contribute to your health.
- The far infrared heat works its “magic” going into the deepest recesses of the body that need to be healed. As it opens the circulation, you may find you can move easier and more freely.
- The amethyst serves as a detox to eliminate what doesn’t serve you. As you rid the body of inflammation, this helps your mobility and ease of movement.
- As the mat emits negative ions, this is helpful to feel relaxed, refreshed and rejuvenated.
So, these are just a few ideas of how the Richway BioMat is an investment supporting your health … invest wisely!