We want to share our ideas about holiday preparation with the BioMat.
This coming weekend is a major holiday in the United States. It’s called Memorial Day. It is an honoring of the men and women who have served our country to help bring us freedom. And symbolically, it is the opening of summer … especially in Minnesota, this is an important milestone as we wait all year for this season!
So, how does the BioMat fit into this holiday weekend? After being busy for the first five months of the year, we are excited to have some “down time” on the bio-mat:
- Before the weekend arrives, make a self-care plan for yourself, communicate with anyone who needs to know and stick to your plan!
- Prioritize your tasks, including putting BioMat use at or near the top of your self-care list.
- Focus on your breath several times a day and especially while you’re on the BioMat.
- Journal about how you’re feeling and pay attention to what you need to express to facilitate healing.
- Listen to quieting music while experiencing the BioMat. Another suggestion is to play the music at 25% the normal volume. This helps quiet you down both internally and externally.
- Carve out time on the calendar each day to spend time on the bio-mat. This appeals to your busy mind and schedule.
- Set realistic expectations of time on the Richway BioMat, as you review your other weekend obligations.
- Keep in mind you can model this self-care/self-love to your family and any others who are around you for the weekend. You will all benefit! When you are calm, centered, grounded and focused, your peaceful heart and vibration touches everything around you.
By the time you read this, it may be too late for a BioMat to arrive at your door to create this experience for Memorial Day, but now is the time to procure your BioMat before the next U.S. summery holiday (July 4th). Contact us at 952-829-1919 for more information.