The previous three blog entries have been about the BioMat’s warranty; this post features information about the Richway Care Program terms and conditions.
If you are a BioMat customer, please keep the following things in mind:
- When a product is within the first year from the delivery date, Richway International requires the product(s) to be returned (mat portion only).
- Packages sent to Richway International must indicate the RMA number on the outside of the box. Products missing an RMA number will be refused and/or returned to the sender. Further, the RMA number must also be legible.
- Packages must have a tracking number; insurance receipts do not qualify as tracking information.
- Packages shipped to Richway International are considered the customer’s responsibility and property until it is received by Richway. It is the customer’s responsibility to monitor and ensure the shipment is received by Richway. Customers are advised to keep their tracking number/information to monitor the shipping process.
- Once a product has been replaced through the Richway Care Program, the warranty associated with the original product is null and void. The “BioMat Care” mat will be under the regular warranty going forward.
- All customers are responsible for disposing of bio-mats/BioBelt products according to local or state regulations.
If you are a BioMat distributor, two additional points are important about Richway’s Care Program:
- Items in Richway’s Care Program do not qualify towards business volume or points, and do not generate commissions or product certificates.
- Products under the Richway Care Program are not eligible for the trade-in program that Richway International offers.
If you have questions or require additional information about Richway Care Program terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 952-829-1919 or e-mail us at info@BioMatInc.com. We are happy to provide you with current, up-to-date warranty information about all Richway BioMat products.