As promised from last week’s blog entry, this week we are continuing to share more on the BioMat’s warranty.
One of the easiest ways to repair your Richway BioMat product is to contact the return merchandise authorization (RMA) department in Honolulu, Hawaii. You can connect with them either by phone at 1-855-338-6410 or 1-808-589-2800, or e-mail at rma@richwayUSA.com. When you contact them, you will need to provide the following information to facilitate your repair/replacement:
- Your RI number from your original purchase. (RI stands for Richway International and it is how Richway tracks all products throughout their system.) If you do not have an RI number, the Richway Care Program Policy is not available to you.
- Name of the original purchaser.
- Picture of the damaged product.
- Product’s serial number, including a picture of the mat and the controller with the serial number.
Once these requirements are fulfilled, the RMA department will e-mail or mail you a Richway Care Program Agreement Form that you will need to complete and sign, returning it either via e-mail or regular mail.
Payment is due at the time you sign the Agreement Form. If you choose to mail a check, the address is:
Richway & Fuji Bio Inc.
1314 S. King St.
Honolulu, HI 96814
Please make checks payable to Richway and Fuji Bio Inc. and include the RMA number in the “for” section. If paying via credit card, do NOT include this information in an e-mail (it is not safe to e-mail credit card info); call Richway using the numbers above.
Your new bio-mats or other Richway product(s) will be shipped via UPS once Richway International has received:
- Your damaged product (if applicable)
- Richway Care Program Agreement form and payment.
Please allow 7-14 business days for the product to ship to you.
And there’s still more … stay tuned for next week’s blog post as we continue to discuss more on the BioMat’s warranty!