If you are a BioMat distributor, you have likely had to be creative about growing your BioMat business during CoVid, right?!
Here is a list of some of the things we have done; we love to share this list to help “get your creative juices flowing!”:
- Share how the BioMat has helped different customers through CoVid, as well as how bio-mats will help beyond the coronavirus, eventually. (See previous blog posts about infrared heat, amethyst and negative ions as these elements relate specifically to CoVid and how beneficial they can be.)
- Think creatively:
- Offer self-guided treatments at $1 per minute (This is the national average. Depending on your geographical area, you may be able to charge a higher rate.)
- Bundle services with other practitioners.
- Have an open house with other holistic practitioners.
- Host educational sessions on Zoom for prospective customers who are interested in learning more about the BioMat and its accessories.
- Set up Zoom sessions for new BioMat users to teach them about how to use the Richway BioMat in the beginning.
- Host Zoom sessions to share the newest products from Richway International – Bamboo Silk Comforter, BioAcoustic Mat, Germanium Power Pad and Amethyst Cushion.
- Offer three treatment options:
- A BioMat nap (doesn’t that sound simply lovely?!) – use the BioMat on low heat for 30 to 60 minutes.
- High heat thermo-therapy session – use the BioMat on high heat for 30 to 60 minutes. (Because of the intensity, 60 minutes is the maximum.)
- Combine the professional-size BioMat and the BioAcoustic Mat – this offers a quantum level of healing and complete bliss!
Do you have other ideas? What have you done that works? We love to learn from you … let’s connect if you have other thoughts. (952-829-1919)